Man kills sister for marrying a Christian



Pakistan man killed his sister by a head shot.

This man goes by the name; Mubeen Rajhu. he is Pakistan and he is a MUSLIM. He has shockingly killed his own blood sister; Tasleem because his sister married a CHRISTIAN! This is shocking, isn't it?


According to him, he had been taunted by co-workers who had seen Tasleem in their neighborhood with the man.
I told her I would have no face to show at the mill, to show to my neighbors, so don’t do it. Don’t do it. But she wouldn’t listen.
I could not let it go. It was all I could think about. I had to kill her. There was no choice. There was no yelling, no shouting. I just shot her dead



My family is destroyed. Everything is destroyed only because of this shameful girl. Even after death I am destroyed because of her
He added.

Mubeen is in police custody presently.

See Tasleem's photo after the cut.



Even blood relationships cannot hold because of religious differences anymore. People are tuning into monsters as days go by.

Would you not kill a religion to save a BLOOD rather???

Na wao!

No comments:

Post a Comment